AKR’s corporate governance (GCG) framework is based on the principles of transparency, accountability, responsibility, independence, as well as fairness and equality.
- Transparency The Company continues to provide material and relevant information that easily accessible and understood by stakeholders. The company also continue to disclose important information for stakeholders in order to comply with regulations.
- Accountability The Company is accountable for its performance in a transparent and reasonable way through proper management in accordance with interests of the company, shareholders and other stakeholders.
- Responsibility The Company complies with regulation and fulfill its responsibility towards society and the enviroment to maintain sustainibility in the long-term and gain recognition as a good corporate citizen.
- Independence: AKR is managed independently without any intervention and each unit of the company does not dominate one another.
- Fairness and equality: AKR continues to provide accessible information and opportunity for stakeholders in order to provide input and opinions to AKR. AKR provides a fair and equitable treatment to all stakeholders according to the benefits and contributions they made for the company. In addition, AKR also provides equal opportunity in recruitment and career regardless of race, religion, gender, and physical condition.